The film, being developed off a script by Matt Whiteley, will portray Jobs' life from his early days as a young hippie to becoming a co-founder of Apple. Joshua Michael Stern is attached to direct the pic.
Kutcher had been previously mentioned as playing the iconic entrepreneur when talks of a movie first started after his death.The model-turned actor has had more than his fair share of publicity recently, most notably for his relationship with Demi Moore. He also took over from Hollywood bad-boy Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men. TheStreet wants to know what you think. Do you think Kutcher is a good choice to play Jobs? Let us know what you think. Results of the poll will be up Thursday morning. Apple shares are higher in Monday trading, up 2.35% to $613.63.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV