NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of the following stocks were upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings last week: Primerica (PRI), Changyou.com (CYOU), Giant Interactive Group (GA), Concha Y Toro Winery (VCO), Sotheby's (BID), Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL), SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC), Toyota (TM), Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX) and Johnson & Johnson (JNJ).
Primerica was upgraded to buy from hold by TheStreet Ratings on Wednesday.
TheStreet Ratings gives Primerica a B- grade and $29.68 price target. The stock closed Thursday (markets were closed Friday in the U.S.) at $25.96 and has risen 11.7% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV