GfK Rising Stars Take Home Top Honors At The ARF Great Mind Awards
NEW YORK, April 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GfK, one of the world's largest market research organizations, is the proud sponsor of the 2012 Advertising Research Foundation (ARF) Great Mind Awards at Re:think 2012. Additionally, GfK is excited to announce that Allan Fromen and Asher Hunter, Vice Presidents for GfK Consulting and Timothy Kenyon, Consulting Manager, have received the highest honors in the Rising Star category, with all 3 being named Grand Rising Stars.
Through the ARF Great Mind Awards, the organization honors outstanding research in seven categories: the ARF Rising Star Award, ARF Innovation Award, Members Recognition Award, Member Ambassador Award, Lifetime Achievement Award, Quality in Research Award and the newest category, the GfK Next Generation Award.
Award winners, Fromen, Hunter and Kenyon each received the Grand Rising Star Award. This honor is in recognition of the next generation of individuals in marketing research who have demonstrated exceptional contribution over the past year and suggest a potential for future greatness.
"Commitment to developing our people is one of GfK's core values," said David Krajicek, Chief Executive Officer, GfK Consumer Experiences North America. "We are delighted that 3 of our associates have been recognized by the research industry as rising stars."About GfK GfK is one of the world's largest research companies, with more than 11,000 experts working to discover new insights about the way people live, think and shop, in over 100 markets, every day. GfK is constantly innovating to use the latest technologies and the smartest methodologies to give its clients the clearest understanding of the most important people in the world: their customers. In 2011, GfK's sales amounted to EUR 1.37 billion. To find out more, visit www.gfk.com or follow GfK on Twitter: www.twitter.com/gfk_group SOURCE GfK
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV