In its ongoing commitment to enhancing ease-of-doing-business for small businesses and appointed insurance agents, EMPLOYERS® has launched PrecisePay SM, its new pay-as-you-go billing program designed to simplify workers’ compensation premium payments, save time and improve cash flow. EMPLOYERS is a specialty workers’ compensation provider focused on meeting the unique needs of America’s small businesses.
Because workers’ compensation insurance premiums are based on payroll data, the new PrecisePay offering helps small businesses better manage cash flow by enabling them to make smaller payments on a more frequent basis. PrecisePay also eliminates the burden of large upfront costs, and policyholders only pay what they owe each payroll period based on up-to-date payroll data.
"PrecisePay is designed to help alleviate some of the pressures of running a small business by increasing efficiency and potentially lowering workers’ compensation related operating costs," said David Quezada, senior vice president, general manager of strategic partnerships and alliances, EMPLOYERS. "EMPLOYERS is committed to constantly finding new ways to better serve and support small businesses so that they can achieve their goals."
Benefits of PrecisePay include:
- Improves cash flow - no down payment is required and premium is paid in smaller, more frequent increments each time payroll is processed and reported.
- Saves time - there are no checks to write as premium payments are automatically deducted each payroll period.
- Minimizes audit variances - premium is calculated based on actual payroll in each pay period, which helps minimize the risks of large audit variances at the end of the policy year.
- 24/7 online access - policyholders have around-the-clock ability to report payroll information and to view premium and payroll details on previously-submitted information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV