- Improves cash flow - no down payment is required and premium is paid in smaller, more frequent increments each time payroll is processed and reported.
- Saves time - there are no checks to write as premium payments are automatically deducted each payroll period.
- Minimizes audit variances - premium is calculated based on actual payroll in each pay period, which helps minimize the risks of large audit variances at the end of the policy year.
- 24/7 online access - policyholders have around-the-clock ability to report payroll information and to view premium and payroll details on previously-submitted information.
EMPLOYERS® Introduces PrecisePaySM To Help Small Businesses Simplify Workers’ Compensation, Improve Cash Flow
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.