The Nuveen Multi-Strategy Income and Growth Fund 2 (NYSE: JQC) today announced the completion of the fund’s previously announced portfolio repositioning. An overview of the repositioning is available by clicking here.
As a result of the repositioning , the fund will focus on a single, broad-based credit strategy with an emphasis on senior loans. Symphony Asset Management, LLC (Symphony), an affiliate of Nuveen Investments, has assumed sole portfolio management responsibility for managing the fund’s investment portfolio. Reflecting its new investment strategy, the fund has also changed its name to Nuveen Credit Strategies Income Fund, but its ticker symbol remains JQC. For current fund information, please visit JQC’s fund page by clicking here.
Nuveen Investments provides high-quality investment services designed to
help secure the long-term goals of institutional and individual
investors as well as the consultants and financial advisors who serve
them. Nuveen Investments markets a wide range of specialized investment
solutions which provide investors access to capabilities of its
high-quality boutique investment affiliates—Nuveen Asset Management,
Symphony Asset Management, NWQ Investment Management Company, Santa
Barbara Asset Management, Tradewinds Global Investors, Winslow Capital
Management, and Gresham Investment Management. In total, Nuveen
Investments managed approximately $230 billion as of January 31, 2012.
For more information, please visit the Nuveen Investments website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV