The Nuveen Multi-Strategy Income and Growth Fund (NYSE: JPC) today announced the completion of the fund’s previously announced portfolio repositioning. An overview of the repositioning is available by clicking here.
As a result of the repositioning, JPC will focus its investments on preferred securities. Nuveen Asset Management, LLC (NAM) and NWQ Investment Management Company, LLC (NWQ), affiliates of Nuveen Investments, have assumed sole portfolio management responsibilities and each will manage approximately half of the fund’s investment portfolio. Reflecting its new investment strategy, the fund has also changed its name to Nuveen Preferred Income Opportunities Fund, but its ticker symbol remains JPC. For current fund information, please visit JPC’s fund page by clicking here.
Nuveen Investments provides high-quality investment services designed to help secure the long-term goals of institutional and individual investors as well as the consultants and financial advisors who serve them. Nuveen Investments markets a wide range of specialized investment solutions which provide investors access to capabilities of its high-quality boutique investment affiliates—Nuveen Asset Management, Symphony Asset Management, NWQ Investment Management Company, Santa Barbara Asset Management, Tradewinds Global Investors, Winslow Capital Management, and Gresham Investment Management. In total, Nuveen Investments managed approximately $230 billion as of January 31, 2012. For more information, please visit the Nuveen Investments website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV