K-V Pharmaceutical Company To Present At Needham & Company 11th Annual Healthcare Conference
ST. LOUIS, April 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- K-V Pharmaceutical Company (the "Company") (NYSE: KVa/KVb) today announced that Thomas McHugh, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Needham & Company 11th Annual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. EDT at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
The presentation will be available via webcast. To access the web cast, please go to the investor relations portion of the Company's website at www.kvpharmaceutical.com and visit the "Upcoming Investor Events" tab. Please log-in at least 10 minutes prior to the start time to ensure a connection. The webcast of the presentation will be archived for thirty days.
About K-V Pharmaceutical Company
K-V Pharmaceutical Company is a specialty branded pharmaceutical company with a primary focus in the area of women's healthcare. As such, we are committed to advancing the health of women across all the stages of their lives.For further information about K-V Pharmaceutical Company, please visit the Company's corporate Website at www.kvpharmaceutical.com. SOURCE K-V Pharmaceutical Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV