Fred joins Under Armour from Capital One Financial Corporation, where he served as Senior Vice President, Enterprise Human Resources. Prior to his work with Capital One, he served in leadership roles at Exult, Inc., and ExxonMobil Corporation. As SVP of Human Resources at Under Armour, he will lead all aspects of Under Armour's human resources organization, including talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, teammate training and development, workforce strategy and employee relations.
"The addition of Fred, Jim and Charlie further bolsters a passionate and experienced executive leadership team that is spearheading Under Armour's long-term growth," said Plank. "As we continue to drive our brand forward, I'm confident that we have built a talented, strong management team that is poised to deliver on our mission to make all athletes better for years to come."
About Under Armour, Inc.Under Armour® (NYSE: UA) is a leading developer, marketer, and distributor of branded performance apparel, footwear, and accessories. The Company's products are sold worldwide and worn by athletes at all levels, from youth to professional, on playing fields around the globe. The Under Armour global headquarters is in Baltimore, Maryland, with European headquarters in Amsterdam's Olympic Stadium, and additional offices in Denver, Hong Kong, Toronto, and Guangzhou, China. For further information, please visit the Company's website at www.ua.com.
SOURCE Under Armour, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV