NEW YORK, April 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of an ongoing commitment to give back to the community in which it serves, Dunkin' Donuts, America's all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, announced today the launch of a new charitable program, "Wishes DelivereD." Beginning with a partnership with non-profit organization Make-A-Wish Foundation, Dunkin' Donuts in the New York Metro Area* kicks off a month-long campaign to grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions in five local markets; Metro New York, Hudson Valley, Long Island, Fairfield County, Connecticut and New Jersey.
"Dunkin' Donuts is committed to serving those in need in our local communities, and partnering with the Make-A-Wish Foundation chapters in the New York Metro Area* was a natural fit. We are thrilled to be able to help make children's lives a little brighter," says Cathy Chavenet, Field Marketing Manager for Dunkin' Donuts. "We encourage our guests to get involved to help us make their dreams come true."The campaign consists of multiple consumer-driven, online initiatives through which the brand hopes to make a total donation of $30,000 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Participants can help support the campaign between April 1, 2012 and April 30, 2012 in the following ways:
- Become a new Facebook fan of Dunkin' Donuts and the brand will donate $1 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Become a new follower of Dunkin' Donuts on Twitter (@DunkinMetroNY) and the brand will donate $1 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- For every $25 custom "Wishes DelivereD" Dunkin' Donuts Card purchased at www.DDWishesDelivereD.com, the brand will donate $1 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. In addition, while supplies last, consumers purchasing the $25 "Wishes DelivereD" Dunkin' Donuts Card will receive an additional $5 which they can either add to their Card or donate to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV