NEW YORK, April 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of an ongoing commitment to give back to the community in which it serves, Dunkin' Donuts, America's all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, announced today the launch of a new charitable program, "Wishes DelivereD." Beginning with a partnership with non-profit organization Make-A-Wish Foundation, Dunkin' Donuts in the New York Metro Area* kicks off a month-long campaign to grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions in five local markets; Metro New York, Hudson Valley, Long Island, Fairfield County, Connecticut and New Jersey.
"Dunkin' Donuts is committed to serving those in need in our local communities, and partnering with the Make-A-Wish Foundation chapters in the New York Metro Area* was a natural fit. We are thrilled to be able to help make children's lives a little brighter," says Cathy Chavenet, Field Marketing Manager for Dunkin' Donuts. "We encourage our guests to get involved to help us make their dreams come true."The campaign consists of multiple consumer-driven, online initiatives through which the brand hopes to make a total donation of $30,000 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Participants can help support the campaign between April 1, 2012 and April 30, 2012 in the following ways:
- Become a new Facebook fan of Dunkin' Donuts and the brand will donate $1 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Become a new follower of Dunkin' Donuts on Twitter (@DunkinMetroNY) and the brand will donate $1 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- For every $25 custom "Wishes DelivereD" Dunkin' Donuts Card purchased at www.DDWishesDelivereD.com, the brand will donate $1 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. In addition, while supplies last, consumers purchasing the $25 "Wishes DelivereD" Dunkin' Donuts Card will receive an additional $5 which they can either add to their Card or donate to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts