Urban Outfitters (URBN) price target was raised at Credit Suisse to $32. Encouraged by managment's new initiatives to increase full price selling, Credit Suisse said.
VF Corporation (VFC) numbers were raised at Credit Suisse. Shares are now seen reaching $175. Estimates were also raised on transition of revenue mix to higher value lines and regions, Credit Suisse said. Outperform rating.
WisdomTree (WETF) numbers were raised at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. WETF estimates were boosted through 2013. Company is attracting more assets. Neutral rating and new $8.50 price target, BofA/Merrill said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV