- To amend the definition of the Proposed COC Amendments so that certain permitted holders, including affiliates of Apollo, are no longer excluded from the definition of “Change of Control”; and
- To amend the definition of the Proposed COC Amendments to only waive the obligation to make a Change of Control Offer under the Indenture with respect to (a) the transactions contemplated by the merger agreement dated as of March 12, 2012 and (b) thereafter, any direct or indirect changes to the internal organization or management structure of Apollo or Apollo Management Holdings GP, LLC or their related investment funds, alternative investment vehicles and managers.
Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. Extends Consent Solicitation For 10.875% First Mortgage Notes Due 2017 And Amends Certain Terms
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.