Applebee’s Pick ‘N Pair lunch menu, featuring freshly prepared sandwich, salad and soup options, makes where to go for lunch an easy decision. But with 75 possible Pick ‘N Pair combinations, the difficult question may be what to order for lunch.
Applebee's new Fiesta Chicken Chopped Salad with Tomato Basil Soup is one of 75 available Pick 'N Pair Lunch options. (Photo: Business Wire)
“With 75 different combinations, you can literally eat lunch at Applebee’s every work day for nearly three months and enjoy a different combination each time – all at a great value,” said Becky Johnson, senior vice president of culinary and marketing for Applebee’s. “So step away from your computer, ditch the brown bag and the drive-thru lane. You work hard all day – let us make lunch easy.”
Recent additions to Applebee’s popular lunch menu will only make reclaiming the lunch hour more appetizing:
- NEW Fried Green Tomato & Turkey Club – Shaved turkey breast served warm on toasted nine-grain bread with melted cheddar cheese, basil pesto mayo, Applewood smoked bacon and grilled onions. Slices of southern-fried green tomatoes give it an extra crunch.
- NEW Roast Beef, Bacon & Mushroom Melt – A hot roast beef sandwich with grilled onions, Applewood smoked bacon and sautéed red wine mushrooms, all served on thick-sliced bread with melted Swiss cheese.
- NEW Fiesta Chicken Chopped Salad – Applebee’s chopped salad takes on a Southwest spin. Chopped lettuce tossed with black bean corn salsa, roasted red peppers and onions, tortilla strips, white cheddar and spicy jalapeno dressing, mounded nicely with chimichurri glazed grilled chicken.
Other Pick ‘N Pair menu items include:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV