Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a recognized global leader in technologies that extend real-time visibility into business operations, today announced its participation at the RFID Journal Live! 10 th Annual Conference and Exhibition (booth #1018). Zebra’s active and passive RFID solutions allow users to locate, track and manage assets to help streamline business operations. At the conference, Zebra will exhibit its RFID and RTLS products, solutions and expertise through demonstrations and speaking engagements.
“We continually look to evolve our products and collaborate with partners to offer innovative RFID solutions that bring together the best in technologies to solve customers’ business problems across a variety of industries,” said Ashley Ford, vice president and general manager, Zebra Technologies North America. “Today we have an application-based vision of merging ‘best of breed’ technologies that include the attributes of RTLS, active and passive RFID and bar codes.”
At the conference, Zebra’s self-serialization demonstration will occur in Zebra’s booth and in three of its partners’ booths, each representing different physical sites in a retail supply chain example. The demonstration will illustrate how customers can use a scalable serialization method to provide more flexibility and customization in tracking and tracing uniquely identified items across the global supply chain cost effectively .The method leverages Zebra’s high-performance RXi4 to print and encode ultra-high frequency (UHF) RFID inlays and Zebra’s RP4T for exception tagging.
Zebra Experts to Highlight Benefits of RFID SolutionsZebra and its partners will feature a wide array of solutions and customer examples throughout the show at the following speaking engagements:
- RFID Solutions for Item-Level Retail Tracking: McLeod Williamson, RFID business development manager at Zebra Technologies, will discuss the ability of item-level tagging solutions to reduce the complexity of tagging individual items in the retail sector. This session is part of the Item-Level Retail and Apparel Workshop that will take place on April 3 at 12:15 p.m.
- RTLS Produces ROI for College – Zebra West Cheshire case study: Zebra’s installation of an active RTLS-enabled solution based on its UWB DART technology at West Cheshire College, a vocational school in the northwest part of England, helped the college track and report student attendance. Kevin Francis, building services area manager, West Cheshire College, will discuss how Zebra’s solution assisted the college with facilities resource optimization, resulting in quick return on investment (ROI). This session will take place on April 4 at 2:00 p.m.
- Personnel and Asset Management – Deploying the Right Technology: Tim Harrington, vice president of Hardware Product Strategy at Zebra Location Solutions group, will discuss the key differentiating attributes of RTLS, active RFID, passive RFID and bar codes and provide examples of where Zebra products and solutions may be seamlessly integrated and applied across a broad range of use cases. This panel will take place at 12:00 p.m. on April 4 in the AIM Pavilion.
- The Return of RFID: Opportunities within Range: Carolyn Ricci, senior product manager, RFID for Zebra Technologies, will provide an overview of how RFID and bar codes can work together to provide the visibility that benefits business processes, as RFID is seeing resurgence in growth due to proven ROI. This panel will take place at 11:00 a.m. on April 5 in the AIM Pavilion.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts