- RFID Solutions for Item-Level Retail Tracking: McLeod Williamson, RFID business development manager at Zebra Technologies, will discuss the ability of item-level tagging solutions to reduce the complexity of tagging individual items in the retail sector. This session is part of the Item-Level Retail and Apparel Workshop that will take place on April 3 at 12:15 p.m.
- RTLS Produces ROI for College – Zebra West Cheshire case study: Zebra’s installation of an active RTLS-enabled solution based on its UWB DART technology at West Cheshire College, a vocational school in the northwest part of England, helped the college track and report student attendance. Kevin Francis, building services area manager, West Cheshire College, will discuss how Zebra’s solution assisted the college with facilities resource optimization, resulting in quick return on investment (ROI). This session will take place on April 4 at 2:00 p.m.
- Personnel and Asset Management – Deploying the Right Technology: Tim Harrington, vice president of Hardware Product Strategy at Zebra Location Solutions group, will discuss the key differentiating attributes of RTLS, active RFID, passive RFID and bar codes and provide examples of where Zebra products and solutions may be seamlessly integrated and applied across a broad range of use cases. This panel will take place at 12:00 p.m. on April 4 in the AIM Pavilion.
- The Return of RFID: Opportunities within Range: Carolyn Ricci, senior product manager, RFID for Zebra Technologies, will provide an overview of how RFID and bar codes can work together to provide the visibility that benefits business processes, as RFID is seeing resurgence in growth due to proven ROI. This panel will take place at 11:00 a.m. on April 5 in the AIM Pavilion.
Zebra Technologies To Showcase Extensive Breadth Of RFID Solutions At RFID Journal Live! Conference And Exhibition, April 3-5
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.