- Additional Cash From Facility Operations (“CFFO”) of $2.6 million, or $0.10 per share.
- Incremental earnings of $1.5 million, or $0.06 per share.
- Increases annual revenue by approximately $12.8 million.
- Average occupancy of 94%.
- Average monthly rents are approximately $3,200.
Capital Senior Living Corporation Acquires Five Communities For $49.4 Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.