SORL Auto Parts Inc. Stock Upgraded (SORL)
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 8.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- SORL's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.22 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, SORL has a quick ratio of 2.02, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $4.49 million or 37.61% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SORL AUTO PARTS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -62.48%.
- SORL AUTO PARTS INC's earnings per share declined by 43.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, SORL AUTO PARTS INC reported lower earnings of $0.86 versus $1.06 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.96 versus $0.86).
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts