POSCO Stock Downgraded (PKX)
- When compared to other companies in the Metals & Mining industry and the overall market, POSCO's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Metals & Mining industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 75.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $3,698.29 million to $912.97 million.
- The gross profit margin for POSCO is currently extremely low, coming in at 14.40%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 5.40% significantly trails the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.