Jay Joins Hotels.com As VP, Global Product
LONDON, April 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Hotels.com, the leading online hotel specialist, has today announced the appointment of Adam Jay as Vice President, Global Product.
In this role Jay will be responsible for overseeing the development and roll out of the Hotels.com product on a global basis including enhancements to the desktop website and the full suite of mobile touch points including apps for the iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Hotels.com currently operates over 85 local sites in more than 34 languages.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV