Familia Camarena® Tequila Continues Marketing Partnership With San Diego Padres
SAN DIEGO, April 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Familia Camarena Tequila announced today that the company will continue its marketing sponsorship agreement with the San Diego Padres. This marks the premium tequila's second year of partnership with the Padres.
"As Familia Camarena Tequila continues to expand distribution, we are excited to continue our strong presence in Southern California with the San Diego Padres," said Gerard Thoukis, Director of Marketing for Camarena. " San Diego is a marquee market for tequila consumption and the Padres are an integral part of our marketing strategy to continue localized consumer awareness of our tequila brand."
"We are pleased to return to action at Petco Park and to continue our partnership with Familia Camarena Tequila," said Padres Vice President, Corporate Partnerships, Tyler Epp. "They have been a great partner and we're excited to further develop our relationship with an authentic, family brand from Mexico that shares our passion for the Padres community."
After two years in the market, Familia Camarena Tequila's triple-digit growth trajectory continues to be directly proportional to the brand's growing portfolio of professional sports partnerships across the country. Announcement of Familia Camarena Tequila's partnership renewal with the Padres coincides with the announcements of sponsorship renewals between Familia Camarena Tequila and five other high profile Major League Baseball clubs across the league.
About Familia Camarena Tequila
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV