Launches for 2012 are expected to be between R$2.7 and R$3.3 billion, reflecting the new more targeted regional focus and the deliberate slowdown of the Tenda business. Gafisa should represent 50%, Tenda 10% and AlphaVille 40% of launches. For the first quarter of 2012, the Gafisa Group already launched R$400 million.
The Gafisa Group plans to deliver between 22,000 and 26,000 units in 2012 broken down by 30% Gafisa, 50% Tenda and 20% AlphaVille. During the first quarter of 2012, the Company delivered 6,000 units and transferred 2,500 Tenda units to financial institutions.
Finally, the Company expects to generate between R$ 500 million and R$700 million in operating cash flow for the full year of 2012. At March 31, 2012, the Company had approximately R$900 million in cash and cash equivalents.
PRELIMINARY UNAUDITED CONSOLIDATED INCOME STATEMENT
|Net Operating Revenue||2.788.559||3.720.860||-25%|
|Net Interest Income||-159.903||-82.118||95%|
|Income After Taxes||-1.053.484||439.980||-339%|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV