As for Monday's action, there are no major earnings reports. The economic calendar includes the Institute for Supply Management's manufacturing index for March and construction spending for February. Both reports are due out at 10 a.m. EDT.
And lastly, Groupon (GRPN) will be selling at a deep discount to Friday's close after the online deals company revised its reported fourth-quarter results lower and said its independent auditor determined it has a "material weakness" in its internal controls.
Not very inspiring of confidence, given Groupon just went public in November, pricing its stock at $20 per share. The stock was last quoted at $17.29, down 6%, on volume of roughly 900,000, according to Briefing.com.
Check out TheStreet's quote page for Groupon for year-to-date share performance, analyst ratings, earnings estimates and much more.-- Written by Michael Baron in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Michael Baron.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV