GAHANNA, Ohio, March 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- G. Scott McComb, President and CEO of Heartland Bank, announced today the launch of the "Spotlight Series", a year-long program of educational events to help customers learn to grow, protect and manage their assets. "For over 100 years, our community bank has been building relationships with our clients. Our core mission is to provide services that promote the economic growth and well-being of individuals and businesses within our communities," stated G. Scott McComb, President and CEO of Heartland Bank.
Events in the Spotlight Series are designed to benefit both small businesses and consumers. Bank experts will present short and informative seminars on topics including:
Spotlight on Business Insurance – Are you really protected?Spotlight on Basic Investing – Are you building for the future?Spotlight on Electronic Banking – Can you bank from home?Spotlight on Merchant Services – How quickly can you accept a payment?
Spotlight events will be hosted in each local market, several times during the year. Heartland Bank feels that the Spotlight Series adds value to the relationship with their clients. To learn more about the Spotlight Series, or to learn how to "Grow, Protect and Manage Your Assets", visit heartlandbank.com or contact your local office.About Heartland Bank Heartland BancCorp is a registered Ohio bank holding company and the parent of Heartland Bank, which operates eleven full-service banking offices. Alternative investment services are provided through Infinex Investments, Inc. Heartland Bank is a member of the Federal Reserve, a member of the FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. Heartland BancCorp is currently quoted on the over-the-counter (OTC) Bulletin Board Service under the symbol HLAN. Learn more about Heartland Bank at heartlandbank.com. MEDIA CONTACT: G. Scott McCombPresident and CEO614.337.4600 SOURCE Heartland Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV