Family Dollar, Wyndham: S&P Gainers
The S&P rose 5.19 points, or 0.37%, to 1,408.47.
Shares of Family Dollar increased 5.31% to $63.28. The stock hit a 52-week high Friday of $64.08. The stock's 52-week low of $44.42 was set on Aug. 9.
Family Dollar shares trade at an estimated price-to-earnings ratio of 15.08X; the average for specialty retailers is 16.66X. For comparison, Dollar Tree (DLTR) has a forward P/E of 16.83X.Thirteen of the 27 analysts who cover Family Dollar rate it at hold. Ten analysts give the stock a buy rating and four analysts rate it at sell. TheStreet Ratings gives Family Dollar an A- grade with a buy rating and $70.52. The stock has risen 9.75% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV