4G chipmaker Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE:SQNS) announced today that its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2011 has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) and is available on the Company’s website www.sequans.com in the Investors section under Financial Information and SEC Filings, as well as from the SEC’s website www.sec.gov.
Shareholders may also request a printout of the file that appears on the website containing the Annual Report on Form 20-F, which includes the Company’s complete 2011 audited financial statements, free of charge by contacting the Company:
- online at www.sequans.com in the Investors section under Contact Investor Relations,
- via phone by calling +18.104.22.168.16.00 or +212.830.9080 or
- by sending an email request to IR@sequans.com.
About Sequans Communications
Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE: SQNS) is a 4G chipmaker, supplying
LTE and WiMAX chips to original equipment manufacturers and original
design manufacturers worldwide. Founded in 2003 to address the WiMAX
market, the company expanded in early 2009 to address the LTE market.
Sequans is based in Paris, France with additional offices throughout the
world, including United States, United Kingdom, Israel, Hong Kong,
Singapore, Taiwan, and China.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV