Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (NYSE Amex: OESX), a leading power technology enterprise, today announced that it has received a notice from NYSE Amex LLC (the “Exchange”), indicating that the Company’s plan of compliance was accepted. As the Company previously announced in a press release on February 14, 2012, the Company had received a notice from NYSE Amex LLC (the “Exchange”), indicating that the Company was not in compliance with the Exchange’s continued listing criteria set forth in Sections 134 and 1101 of the NYSE Amex LLC Company Guide because it did not timely file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for its fiscal 2012 third quarter ended December 31, 2011.
In order to maintain its Exchange listing, the Company was afforded the opportunity to submit a plan of compliance to the Exchange and on February 15, 2012 presented its plan to the Exchange. On March 26, 2012, the Exchange notified the Company that it accepted the Company’s plan of compliance and granted the Company an extension until June 15, 2012 to regain compliance with the continued listing standards. The Company will be subject to periodic review by Exchange Staff during the extension period. Failure to make progress consistent with the plan or to regain compliance with the continued listing standards by the end of the extension period could result in the Company being delisted from the NYSE Amex LLC.
Orion Energy Systems, Inc.
(NYSE Amex: OESX) is a
leading power technology enterprise that designs, manufactures and
deploys energy management systems – consisting primarily of
high-performance, energy efficient lighting platforms, intelligent
wireless control systems and direct renewable solar technology for
commercial and industrial customers – without compromising their
quantity or quality of light. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV