Liquidity and Working Capital
As at December 31, 2011, the Company had cash and cash equivalents of $2,488,000. In addition to the cash balance, the Company has an unused line of credit of $1.5 million from a Canadian Bank.
Bank Line of Credit FinancingIn September 2011, the Company obtained a $7 million revolving operating demand loan (“line of credit”), including a letter of credit facility to a maximum of $700,000 for a maximum one year term, from a Canadian Bank to refinance the bridge loan and to provide operating funds. The line of credit is at an interest rate of Prime + 1% (total 4% p.a. currently) and collateralized by a $10,000,000 debenture over all assets of DEAL and a $10,000,000 guarantee from Dejour Energy Inc. In December 2011, the Company renewed the line of credit with the Canadian Bank. The next review date is scheduled on or before May 1, 2012. As at December 31, 2011, a total of $5.5 million of this facility was utilized. Working Capital Position As at December 31, 2011, the Company had a working capital deficit of $7,756,000. Excluding the non-cash warrant liability of $2,245,000 related to the fair value of US$ denominated warrants issued in previous equity financings, the working capital deficit mainly consisted of $5.5 million used demand line of credit with a $7 million credit limit. As at December 31, 2011, $1.5 million remains unused. Subsequent to December 31, 2011, the Company received $1.2 million from the exercise of warrants and options. The Independent Auditor’s Report of the financial statements for the fiscal year-ended Dec 31, 2011 contained disclosure of a going concern in the 'Emphasis of Matter' paragraph. Dejour expects the cash receipt subsequent to Dec 31, 2011, together with revenue from oil & gas operations, are sufficient to maintain operations throughout 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV