FelCor Lodging Trust Incorporated (NYSE: FCH) today announced that its Board of Directors declared the current quarterly dividends payable on its Series A Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock and its 8% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock.
FelCor will pay dividends of $0.4875 per share on its Series A Preferred Stock and $0.50 per depositary share evidencing its Series C Preferred Stock to its stockholders of record on April 16, 2012. The dividend payment date is April 30, 2012.
FelCor, a real estate investment trust, owns 76 primarily upper-upscale,
full-service hotels that are located in major and resort markets
throughout 22 states. FelCor partners with leading hotel companies to
operate its diversified portfolio of hotels, which are flagged under
globally recognized names such as, Doubletree
®, Embassy Suites
®, and premier independent hotels in New York.
Additional information can be found on the Company's Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV