Yandex (YNDX) is a provider of internet services, headquartered in the Russian Federation. The stock is trading up 4% at $26.34 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.3 millionAverage Volume: 1.4 million Volume % Change: 84% From a technical perspective, YNDX has started to move back above its 200-day moving average of $25.53 today on heavy volume. This move in YNDX is also follow through strength from when the stock recently broke out above $23.84 with strong volume. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in YNDX as long as it's trending above its 200-day with strong upside volume flows. If we continue to see strength in YNDX, and the 200-day holds, then look for this stock to re-test its next significant overhead resistance levels at $29.30 to $30. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV