5 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume
Patterson Companies (PDCO) is a provider of learning and talent management solutions providing a set of People Cloud Applications that include enterprise learning, talent management, testing and assessment and collaboration solutions delivered through the Saba People Cloud. The stock is trading up 1.4% at $33.40 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 871,000Average Volume: 689,574 Volume % Change: 85% From a technical perspective, PDCO is advancing modestly today on above average volume. This move is quickly pushing PDCO within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once PDCO can take out some overhead resistance at $33.51 to $33.80 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long biased trades if PDCO can sustain a move and close above those levels on volume that's near or well above 689,574 shares. If we get that action soon, look for PDCO to rip higher towards its next significant overhead resistance level at $36.50 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV