5 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume
Patterson Companies (PDCO) is a provider of learning and talent management solutions providing a set of People Cloud Applications that include enterprise learning, talent management, testing and assessment and collaboration solutions delivered through the Saba People Cloud. The stock is trading up 1.4% at $33.40 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 871,000Average Volume: 689,574 Volume % Change: 85% From a technical perspective, PDCO is advancing modestly today on above average volume. This move is quickly pushing PDCO within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once PDCO can take out some overhead resistance at $33.51 to $33.80 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long biased trades if PDCO can sustain a move and close above those levels on volume that's near or well above 689,574 shares. If we get that action soon, look for PDCO to rip higher towards its next significant overhead resistance level at $36.50 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV