Research In Motion
Research In Motion (RIMM) is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. This stock is trading up 7.3% at $14.74 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 63Average Volume: 19.9 million Volume % Change: 379% From a technical perspective, RIMM is ripping higher today on monster volume, and the stock is now trading within range of some key technical levels. That first level is its 50-day moving average of $14.81, and that second level is some near-term overhead resistance at $14.75. Traders should look for long-biased trades if RIMM can manage to close above both of those levels. If we get that action, then RIMM can easily trade up towards its next significant overhead resistance levels at $15.45 to $17 in the near future. Research In Motion shows up on a recent list of 10 Stocks Owned by the Best Fund Managers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV