Shares of Pfizer rose 1.47% to $22.75. TheStreet Ratings gives Pfizer an A- grade with a buy rating and a $28.52 price target.
HP shares gained 1.57% to $23.88. The technology company gets a C+ grade and hold rating from TheStreet Ratings.The biggest decliner in the index midday Friday was Bank of America (BAC). Shares dropped 7 cents, or 0.73%, to $9.46. A Deutsche Bank analyst raised his price target on Bank of America to $9 from $7.50 ahead of the bank's first-quarter earnings on April 19. TheStreet Ratings gives Bank of America a C- grade and a hold rating. -- Written by Alexandra Zendrian
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV