Updated from 12:14 p.m. ET with closing bell results
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Should any of the U.S. Supreme Court justices suffer a heart attack during Friday's conference to discuss opinions on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Justice Elena Kagan would leave her seat, walk to the chamber door, open it, and notify the U.S. Marshal securing the room to get a doctor.
That's how secretive Friday's opinion conferral is among the justices and just one slice of the procedures carried out as the highest court in the land determines the fate of the health care law otherwise known as Obamacare.
|Obamacare's fate could be secretly decided Friday.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV