Market Vectors today announced that Fran Rodilosso, CFA, has joined the firm as Portfolio Manager of the upcoming Market Vectors International High Yield Bond ETF (NYSE Arca: IHY). In his new role, he will work alongside Portfolio Manager Michael Mazier on the fixed income team.
“Fran’s extensive experience in the global high-yield markets will be invaluable as we look to expand our product footprint in high yield,” said Jan van Eck, Market Vectors’ Principal. “We’re excited to have him join our team and look forward to benefiting from his tremendous expertise and experience in these markets.”
Prior to joining Van Eck, Mr. Rodilosso spent two years as Managing Director of Global Emerging Markets with The Seaport Group, where he launched the firm’s emerging markets fixed income business. Before that, Mr. Rodilosso was a founding partner with Soundbrook Capital, LLC, where he focused on corporate high-yield and distressed situations in emerging markets. Earlier in his career, Mr. Rodilosso spent several years as Managing Director, Portfolio Manager and Head of Risk Management with Greylock Capital Management, and held senior level fixed income positions with both Credit Lyonnais and HSBC Securities.
The Market Vectors family of income-oriented ETFs currently includes funds focused on corporate bonds: Investment Grade Floating Rate ETF (NYSE Arca: FLTR); equity income: Mortgage REIT Income ETF (MORT); and international bonds: Emerging Markets Local Currency Bond ETF (EMLC), LatAm Aggregate Bond ETF (BONO), and Renminbi Bond ETF (CHLC). Market Vectors also offers a suite of six municipal bond-focused ETFs that cover the duration and credit spectrums.Mr. Rodilosso holds a BA degree in History from Princeton University and an MBA in Finance from The Wharton School of Business. He is a CFA Charterholder; member of the New York Society of Security Analysts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV