Protective Life Corporation (NYSE:PL) will announce first quarter 2012 results on Tuesday, May 8, 2012.
The company will hold a conference call for management to discuss first quarter results on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern. Those interested in listening to the live webcast of the conference call may access it through Protective’s website. Listeners should log on to www.protective.com approximately fifteen minutes prior to the call to register, download, and install the audio software required to listen to the webcast.
A recording of the call will be available from 12:00 p.m. Eastern May 9 until midnight May 23. The recording may be accessed by dialing 1-888-286-8010 (international callers 1-617-801-6888) and entering the following passcode: 11536085. The replay will also be available via online webcast at www.protective.com until midnight May 23.
Supplemental financial information will be available at release time on the Company’s website at www.protective.com.About Protective Life Corporation Protective Life Corporation provides financial services through the production, distribution and administration of insurance and investment products throughout the United States. It has annual revenues of approximately $3.6 billion and as of December 31, 2011 had assets of approximately $52.9 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV