FBL Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: FFG) today announced that its 2011 online annual report to shareholders is now available on its website at http://www.fblfinancial.com/2011AnnualReport/.
FBL’s annual report, now in its fourth year as an exclusively online report, features video components from Chief Executive Officer James E. Hohmann and Chief Financial Officer James P. Brannen. In addition, the annual report, financial statements and proxy statement are readily available for downloading or printing. The online annual report’s functionality and multimedia content provides investors with a better understanding and greater knowledge of FBL Financial Group.
FBL Financial Group is a holding company whose primary operating subsidiary is Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company. FBL Financial Group underwrites, markets and distributes life insurance and annuities to individuals and small businesses. In addition, FBL Financial Group manages all aspects of two Farm Bureau affiliated property-casualty insurance companies for a management fee. For more information, please visit www.fblfinancial.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV