- We expect to see a pick-up in volatility from very low levels in the second quarter, as election fever grips Europe, China emerges from a period of weak growth and shifts in central bank policy cause waves in global financial markets.
- Stocks to face a tougher quarter as investors concentrate on growth and the future direction of central bank policy. While stocks won't fall precipitously, expect some pretty big pull-backs especially in European markets
- Australia to register lackluster growth and the Reserve Bank of Australia will remain on hold, with the direction of the Aussie dependent on what happens in China.
- In the commodity sphere, gold to make a bottom before attempting another stab at last year's highs. Also, will copper finally break out of its range and chase crude oil higher?
FOREX.com 2Q Outlook: Optimism To Drain From Markets As Eurozone Concerns Resurface
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.