Wireless Telecom Group, Inc. (NYSE Amex: WTT) announced today results for the twelve months and fourth quarter ended December 31, 2011.
For the fourth quarter, the Company reported net sales from continuing operations of $7,209,000, compared to $6,636,000 for the same period in 2010, an increase of 8.6%.
For the twelve months, net sales from continuing operations were $26,823,000, compared to $24,564,000 for the prior year, an increase of 9.2%.
For the fourth quarter, net income from continuing operations was $716,000 or $0.03 per diluted share, compared to net income from continuing operations of $358,000, or $0.02 per diluted share for the prior year period, an increase of 100%.For the twelve months, net income from continuing operations was $2,430,000, or $0.10 per diluted share, compared to net income from continuing operations of $1,015,000 or $0.04 per diluted share for the prior year, an increase of 139%. Paul Genova, CEO of Wireless Telecom Group, Inc. stated “With the advent of 4G and LTE, broadband capacity and coverage is expected to grow significantly over the next few years and we have targeted this market as a significant growth segment on which to focus the Company’s resources. Accordingly, we have revised our financial reporting to include two reportable segments, network solutions and test & measurement. The increase in consolidated revenue for 2011 was the result of strong demand in our network solutions segment where revenue increased 50% to $12,968,388, while revenue in the test and measurement segment decreased 13% to $13,855,052 for 2011 due to an overall softness in government order activity during the first half of the year.” Genova continued, “By focusing on each of these segments and their related markets, combined with continued strategic cost reduction and asset allocation efforts, we believe we have positioned the Company for continued improvements in revenue and net income.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV