Amyris, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMRS) announced today that the Company will participate in the following conferences during the second quarter of 2012:
- Advanced Biofuels Leadership Conference in Washington DC on Tuesday, April 3, 2012. John Melo, CEO of Amyris, will give the Opening Address. A webcast replay will be available at http://investors.amyris.com;
- Morgan Stanley’s Global Agribusiness Conference in São Paulo, Brazil on Thursday, April 12, 2012;
- Deutsche Bank’s 6 th Annual Clean Tech, Utilities & Power Conference in New York, NY on Monday, May 14, 2012. John Melo will give a company presentation at 1:35PM ET. A live webcast and webcast replay of the presentation will be available at http://investors.amyris.com;
- Cowen’s 38 th Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, May 30, 2012; and,
- Lazard’s Alternative Energy Conference in New York, NY on Thursday, May 31, 2012.
Amyris (NASDAQ: AMRS) is an integrated renewable products company
focused on providing sustainable alternatives to a broad range of
petroleum-sourced products. Amyris uses its industrial synthetic biology
platform to convert plant sugars into a variety of hydrocarbon
molecules—flexible building blocks that can be used in a wide range of
products. Amyris is commercializing these products both as No Compromise
renewable ingredients in cosmetics, flavors and fragrances, polymers,
lubricants and consumer products, and also as No Compromise renewable
diesel and jet fuel. Amyris Brasil Ltda., a subsidiary of Amyris,
oversees the establishment and expansion of Amyris's production in
Brazil. Amyris also has fuel distribution capabilities in the United
States through its subsidiary, Amyris Fuels, LLC. More information about
Amyris is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV