TORONTO, March 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Franco-Nevada Corporation (NYSE: FNV)(TSX: FNV) announced that its Annual Information Form for the year ended December 31, 2011 has been filed with Canadian securities regulatory authorities. Franco-Nevada previously filed its Consolidated Annual Financial Statements and Management's Discussion and Analysis. Franco-Nevada has also filed its Form 40-F for the year ended December 31, 2011 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Copies of these documents may be obtained via www.sedar.com or www.sec.gov (for the Form 40-F).
Shareholders may also receive a copy of these documents without charge upon request to Franco-Nevada's Investor Relations Department, Exchange Tower, 130 King Street West, Suite 740, P.O. Box 467, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5X 1E4 or to email@example.com.
Franco-Nevada Corporation is the leading gold royalty and stream company by both gold revenues and number of gold assets. The Company trades under the symbol FNV on both the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges. Franco- Nevada has delivered superior returns to investors through its diversified portfolio of cash-flow producing assets and has interests in some of the largest new gold development and exploration projects in the world. Franco- Nevada's business model benefits from rising commodity prices and new discoveries while limiting operating and capital cost inflation.SOURCE Franco-Nevada Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV