The meeting packet that's in front of you has a couple items in it. It's got a hard copy of the presentation, as well as a electronic copy that you can plug in to your PC if you want to do that. It's actually in the leather Sigma-Aldrich Finder.
In terms of meeting logistics for the day, all of our formal sessions will be in this room. We will take a break about mid day and you're welcome to join us again for refreshments. There are signs out in the -- outside of the building that direct you to restrooms and phones. We ask that when you participate in the Q&A, at the end of the program, that you do try and get as close to a microphone so that it accommodates the folks that are joining us via the webcast. When we wrap up the presentation and the session that follows lunch today, we will have transportation to the airport for those that need it. After the session, we are also going to ask you to fill out a meeting evaluation that we'll send you electronically so that we can continue to improve on these presentations. Finally, after lunch today, for those of you that are interested, we are going to make facility tours of what is our Life Science and High Technology Center here in St. Louis. We'll announce that towards the end of lunch so that any of you that want to participate in that are certainly welcome to do that.
So I am required to say that today's presentation will include some forward-looking statements, including our expectations for sales, earnings, free cash flow and other results. These will include specific expectations for 2012 and longer-term, and the strategic activities that we expect will drive those results. We certainly expect that our beliefs and our expectations are reasonable, but actual results could vary for any number of reasons that are all listed here. And we have no plans to update these forward-looking statements following today's meeting.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV