CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NASCAR fans in North Carolina can save on tickets to the upcoming Sprint All-Star Race on May 19 with the Walmart Family Track Pack. The $99 package gives families four race tickets, four hot dogs, four sodas and one program – a total savings of more than $100.
"We are making races affordable and accessible for fans," said Rand Waddoups, senior director, Entertainment Properties and Brands, Walmart. "The Walmart Family Track Pack is a great value that gives local fans a way to take their whole family to the track together."
The Walmart Family Track Pack is available online at www.walmart.com/NASCAR and in Ticketmaster kiosks in select stores.Legends of Racing In celebration of its 50th anniversary, Walmart is sponsoring racing legend Bill Elliott driving Walmart #50 at the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona on July 7. Bill Elliott and the Walmart #50 show car will also make appearances at select Walmart stores nationwide leading up to the race. Through the Legends of Racing online engagement, fans have the opportunity to share their memories and voice their opinions about the top moments in NASCAR history, as well as vote on Bill Elliott's uniform and helmet design. Fans can vote online at Walmart.com/NASCAR from March 28 - May 14. Race Time 2012 at Walmart In addition to the race ticket package, Walmart's Race Time 2012 program gives fans authentic NASCAR merchandise and unique fan events at stores. Beginning May 23, select Walmart stores in the Charlotte area will host NASCAR fan events featuring real stock racing car displays and racing simulator machines – perfect to safely get behind the wheel and feel the power of NASCAR. The Concord Walmart, located within five miles of Charlotte Motor Speedway, will again host Race Time events in-store.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV