NASA Awards Contract For Procurement Services
WASHINGTON, March 29, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- NASA has awarded a contract to Wichita Tribal Enterprises, LLC, of Norman, Okla., for contract-closeout and procurement-support services, effective June 1.
Contract-closeout services will be on a firm-fixed price completion basis, and the procurement-support services will be provided under task orders issued under a firm-fixed price Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) provision in the contract. The contract consists of a four-month base period with four one-year option periods . The potential maximum contract value for contract-closeout support is $12,007,897. The IDIQ ordering provision for procurement-support services has a potential maximum value of $30 million. The contract will be managed at the NASA Shared Services Center (NSSC) at Stennis Space Center, Miss.
The contract will provide services to all of NASA. Acquisition instruments to be closed include contracts, purchase orders, grants, cooperative agreements, interagency agreements and other agreements. Procurement-support services to be performed include pre-award and post-award activities.The NSSC is a partnership between NASA, CSC (formerly the Computer Sciences Corporation) and the states of Mississippi and Louisiana. The NSSC performs selected business activities for all 10 NASA centers in financial management, human resources, information technology and procurement. For information about the NASA Shared Services Center, visit: http://www.nssc.nasa.gov
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV