TESSCO Technologies Incorporated (NASDAQ:TESS), a leading provider of the product and value chain solutions required to build, use and maintain wireless systems, today announced that Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA), a state purchasing cooperative association, has awarded TESSCO a five-year contract to provide mobile device accessories to state agencies nationwide. All 50 states, their agencies and employees, are eligible to participate.
TESSCO will provide a convenient one-stop shop for participants to buy accessories that enhance wireless device productivity. TESSCO partners with the best manufacturers in the industry to assure a complete selection of device protection, power solutions, enhanced memory, and hands-free accessories.
This contract allows WSCA members to reduce spend by taking advantage of volume pricing and reducing administrative costs by utilizing a comprehensive, centrally managed contract.
“TESSCO is excited about the WSCA contract,” said Liz Robinson, vice president of mobile device accessories for TESSCO. “Our complete ecosystem of wireless accessories in conjunction with our proven supply-chain capabilities, allow state agencies and employees to quickly and efficiently find the accessories they need to maximize their productivity.”About TESSCO TESSCO Technologies, (NASDAQ:TESS), is Your Total Source ® for making wireless work. The convergence of wireless and the Internet is revolutionizing the way we live and work. New systems and applications are unlocking human potential at an unprecedented rate. TESSCO is there, thinking in new ways for exceptional outcomes. TESSCO architects and delivers, with innovation, productivity and speed, the product and value chain solutions to organizations responsible for building, operating, and maintaining wireless voice, data and video systems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV