MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (“MGT or the “Company”) (NYSE Amex: MGT.BC) said today that there have been no material undisclosed developments which would account for the recent increase in the price of its common stock. The Company was notified today by the NYSE Amex of unusual trading activity in its stock. The NYSE Amex requested the Company to respond by press release to the unusual activity. The Company's general policy is not to comment on market rumors or speculation including unusual market activity and instead urges investors to look to the Company’s filings with the SEC and its official press releases.
About MGT Capital Investments, Inc.
MGT is a holding company comprised of MGT, the parent company, and its wholly-owned subsidiary MGT Capital Investments (U.K.) Limited. In addition we also have a controlling interest in our subsidiary, Medicsight Ltd, including its wholly owned subsidiaries.
Medicsight is a medical technology company with operations in medical imaging software development and medical hardware devices. The company provides a computer-aided detection software application that is used to assist radiologists with early detection and measurement of colorectal polyps. The company’s software received a CE Mark in 2009, as well as clearance from the U. S. FDA in May 2011. Medicsight has also developed an automated carbon dioxide medical inflation device and associated disposable tubing (MedicCO 2 LON) that is being commercialized in partnership with a global distributor.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV