8. Which movie actor signed on with the FBI this February as a paid spokesman in a media campaign to combat insider trading?
A. Charlie Sheen
B. Alec Baldwin
C. Al PacinoD. Michael Douglas 9. Disney's (DIS)John Carter may have cost $350 million to make and market, but it finished in second place in its opening weekend at the U.S. box office. Which film came in first? A.The Lorax B. The Muppets C. Alvin & The Chipmunks D. The Hunger Games 10. According to a March regulatory filing, how much was Verizon (VZ) CEO Ivan Seidenberg paid in 2011 despite his leaving the CEO position only seven months into the year? A. $26.4 million B. $18.1 million C. $17.5 million D. $1 plus free long distance for a full year BONUS: BATS failed in its attempt to go public on March 23rd due to technical errors. What is the company's primary business? A. Baseball equipment maker B. Vampire movie producer C. Belfry supplier D. Global Stock exchange --Written by Gregg Greenberg in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV