NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Happy April Fools' Weekend! We here at The Five Dumbest Lab love April Fools' Day. In fact, it's our favorite holiday because nobody likes to celebrate foolish behavior more than we do.
But before we begin pranking our friends on Wall Street, we leave you with The Five Dumbest Things April Fools Quiz, recapping the silly shenanigans of the first quarter of 2012. Answering correctly could win you a gift package full of autographed Jim Cramer goodies.
Enter by midnight Tuesday, April 3, by e-mailing your answers here with the words "Contest Entry" in the subject line. We'll rerun the column on Friday, April 6, with the answers and the name of the winner. If there is more than one correct entry, we'll have a drawing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV