I worked through some sales projections for Omontys in a previous Mailbag, which still hold true but are admittedly fairly conservative. A big unknown right now is the pricing advantage Omontys may have over Amgen's (AMGN) Epogen. Affymax announced wholesale Omontys pricing that's on par with Epogen but also said discounts and other cost savings (as yet undisclosed and unspecified) will make Omontys a better value for dialysis clinics. Investors want more details on Omontys' pricing advantage over Epogen.
--Written by Adam Feuerstein in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Adam Feuerstein.
>To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/adamfeuerstein.
>To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV