SHANGHAI and SINGAPORE, March 29, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. ("JinkoSolar" or the "Company") (NYSE: JKS), a fast growing, vertically integrated solar power product manufacturer based in China, today announced further expansion of its global operations in Asia with the opening of its new office in Singapore. The regional headquarters will supervise sales, logistics, financing, project development and customer service across the country, which is a growing hub of solar energy research and development.
" Singapore boasts an established logistics infrastructure, mature financing system and a skilled talent base -- which facilitates cost-effective and efficient operations for companies like ours," said David Li, JinkoSolar's Chairman. "We look forward to continuing support for our existing customers and growing to meet the needs of a robust customer base throughout the region."
JinkoSolar's rapid global expansion over the past few years now includes nine sales and marketing offices located on four continents worldwide. As one of the largest module manufacturer in the world, these regional hubs are a critical integration point for the company's regional operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV