CVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: CVBF) and its subsidiary Citizens Business Bank (“the Company”), today announced that it plans to release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012 after the market closes on April 18, 2012. Management will hold a conference call at 7:30 a.m. Pacific time/10:30 a.m. Eastern time on April 19, 2012 to discuss the Company’s first quarter 2012 financial results.
To listen to the conference call, please dial (877) 317-6789. A taped replay will be made available approximately one hour after the conclusion of the call and will remain available through May 4, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time. To access the replay, please dial (877) 344-7529, passcode 10011996.
The conference call will also be simultaneously webcast over the Internet; please visit the Company’s website at www.cbbank.com and click on the CVB Investor tab to access the call from the site. Access the website 15 minutes prior to the call to download any necessary audio software. This webcast will be recorded and available for replay on the Company’s website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the conference call, and will be available on the website for twelve months.
About CVB Financial Corp.CVB Financial Corp. is the holding company for Citizens Business Bank, a $6.5 billion financial services company based in Ontario, California. Citizens Business Bank serves 40 cities with 42 business financial centers, five commercial banking centers and two CitizensTrust offices in the Inland Empire, Los Angeles County, Orange County and the Central Valley areas of California Shares of CVB Financial Corp. common stock are listed on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol of CVBF. For investor information on CVB Financial Corp., visit our Citizens Business Bank website at www.cbbank.com and click on the CVB Investor tab.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV