Analog Devices makes digital signal processing integrated circuits (ICs) used in a wide array of commercial applications. Shares have gained 12.21% year-to-date.
Like Texas Instruments, J.P. Morgan believes Analog Devices allows for more earnings upside due to higher leverage and higher exposure to a turnaround in the semiconductor story. J.P. Morgan rates Analog Devices shares "overweight" with a $42 price target.Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters expect Analog Devices to generate $648.06 million in revenue and earn 46 cents a share in the first quarter. In a March 6 research report, Danley wrote, "We continue to believe the reasons we are positive on ADI remain intact - the company should experience a secular increase in margins, continue to pay a high dividend yield, and is one of the cheapest high-quality semiconductor stocks." TheStreet Ratings rates Analog Devices "buy" with an A grade and a price target of $45.99.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV