Threshold Pharmaceuticals (THLD) is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of drugs targeting the microenvironment of solid tumors as novel treatments for patients living with cancer. This stock is trading up 4.6% at $8.33 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $8.27-$8.7752-Week Range: $1.18-$8.50 Volume: 4.4 million Three-Month Average Volume: 3.1 million >>7 Cancer Drug Stocks to Know Right Now From a technical perspective, THLD is ripping higher today on monster volume, and the stock has now entered new 52-week high territory. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as THLD can manage to close near its daily highs, and well above today's low of $8.27. If we get that action, then look for THLD to tag $10 in the very near future. The probability if $10 getting hit will increase as long as THLD is trending above $8.27 with strong upside volume flows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV